Pages

Thursday 26 February 2015

My time at the swimming pools

Learning intention

I am learning to write a hook [an exciting beginning] that captures audience intention levels.


Hurray! as I shouted when I went down the slide. My brother wanted me to go down the slide again but I didn't want to because,  when I went down the first time I bumped my head on to the wall. My brother pushed me when I was in front of him. I was still happy because  when  I was feeling alright  I wanted to go on the slide again. I said to my Mum “Can we just stay for 30 seconds please?” She said “Yes”, because I wanted to play in the deep pool and I wanted to go down the slide again. When I was walking up the stairs, I was about to go down the slide. I was going fast and was going down. My Mum said “Hurry up”. So we could go. I said “Ok”. Then I went down the slide. It was going fast. I was sitting down on the slide while I was going down. When I saw the darkness and  I was lying down, so I don't bumped my head on the wall again.

No comments:

Post a Comment