Pages

Wednesday 10 June 2015

My War Silhouette Reflection

War Silhouette Reflection


Photo


  1. What are you pleased with?
I am pleased with my blending because I like how the colours blend in together.


2. What did you find easy when you created your painting?
I found easy using the stencils easy because I didn’t make any mistakes and it was easy for me to hold it down so I didn’t make any mistakes.


3. What did you find tricky when creating your silhouette painting?
I found tricky blending in the colours tricky because I had to dry the paint brush on the newspaper and I had to dry the brush until it was really dry.


4. Who helped you with your artwork?
My teacher Miss Paton helped me with my artwork so I didn’t paint my sunset like a beach towel.


5. What would you do differently next time?

I would paint in my silhouette rather than using black paper.


This is my Silhouette reflection. I had to write a sentence about my silhouette reflection. I had to look at the questions and when I finish look at the questions I have to answer them.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Juliet
    I really like your painting it is really nice. Also I like how you used all the colours that worked with red.

    Keep up the good work Juliet.

    From Irys

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete