Pages

Wednesday 18 March 2015

My Chocolate Crackle's



Room 7 made chocolate crackles when I saw the ingredients my mouth was starting to be watery and my hand was going to be sweaty.The first thing we did was we poured the rice bubbles Tai, Cesar, Alaree o,  Joel, and  Riley poured the rice bubbles into the measuring cup. Then we had Aiden, Alex and Sharon who had to get the measuring spoon’s and then we had to scoop the cocoa into the bowl .Then Nyjah poured the icing sugar into teacup .Shailah poured the coconut into the cup. After we poured the coconut, Joshua poured the kremelta into the bowl.After that room 7 took a turns stirring the bowl.Then some of us that was in our class they took the chocolate crackle’s to the fridge.After that we had to do some work.Then when some of the people went to go and get the chocolate crackle’s from the fridge. Me,Mele,Avalon,Joel,Jacob and joshua were cleaning up the classroom well miss paton and the children that was with Miss paton went to the hall fridge to get the chocolate crackles.When I saw the chocolate crackles my mouth was really watery and my hand was sweaty.When I tasted the chocolate crackle’s I felt like I was going to flip .After that we got to taste the chocolate crackles and when I tasted the chocolate crackles I could taste the coconut.I like making the chocolate crackles with room seven.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Juliet,

    I really like how you and your classroom made Chocolate crackle yummy. I hoped you had fun joining and by putting the ingredients together and making it yum. Keep up the amazing work and hope you keep trying.


    From June

    P.S here is my own blog if you want to go and check it out yourself if you have spare time.
    http://pbsjunet.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete