Pages

Friday 13 November 2015

My Chopsticks Challenge


“Yes” This was going to be the best day ever I said to my friend. Today room seven did a chopsticks challenge. The challenge was that we had to pick up the lollies with a chopsticks. The first thing that we did was that Miss Paton had to measure the bowl for one meter across the table. The first round was the wine gums, we had to get into our groups and wait for Miss Paton to say ready set go. When we started my group got one winegums into the bowl. When it was my turn I was concentrating so I can get one into the bowl and I did. When all the groups had a turn with the winegums. we had to move one to a second round. It was that Miss Paton had to pour the wine gums out of the bowl and poured it into the bag. It was fun trying to get a wine gums into the bowl. Then we had another challenge. The challenge was tricky because the challenge was, that we had to try pick a pebble up with a chopsticks. The pebble was slippery like soap. My group tried to get a pebble in the bowl. Hajerah was the first one to get a pebble into the bowl. Then the rest of my group were trying their best to get one in. When it was lunch time I stayed inside the classroom with Sky, Caesar, Miss Paton and a student. When I stayed inside the classroom  was able to get a pebble into the bowl that was across the table. After lunch time we carried on with the chopsticks challenge in the afternoon. In the afternoon Miss Paton had to split the class in two groups. I was In Taani’s group. All the people that was In Taani’s group got one pebble in the bowl that was two meters. When it was my turn I didn’t get one in the bowl because the pebble slipped out from the chopsticks. At the end we had to do the scores. Taani’s group got seven pebbles into the bowl, and Sky’s groups got two pebbles in the bowl. The challenge was  really fun.
This is my recount about the chopsticks challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment